All guest room accommodations at La Maison Marigny Bed and Breakfast on Bourbon include an antique or reproduction queen bed and private bath. The circa-1898 house is graced with 12-foot ceilings, giving all rooms a light, airy feel.
La Maison Marigny is entirely non-smoking; smoking is allowed only on the front porch or in the courtyard. For the enjoyment of other guests, we also have a “no pets” policy. Our house is not appropriate for children, and all guests must be at least 18 years of age. Guests with mobility issues should contact us prior to reserving a room, as our 19th-century house has stairs throughout.
Our newly-updated guest rooms feature:
- Private in-room bathrooms with Italian tile, Earth-friendly shampoos and bath gels by Gilchrist & Soames, hair dryer, additional storage space and other extras. ALL rooms have either a spacious shower or tub/shower combination.
- Custom bed linens (duvet covers, European shams, down-filled accent pillows, etc.) and window treatments by a noted local interior designer
- Comfortable luxury bedding with minimum 300-count 100% cotton sheets
- 32″-42″ flat screen high definition LCD panel televisions with 75-channel cable access and remote control
- Sony stereo/alarm clocks with iPod/iPhone playback and charging capabilities
- Oversized Turkish cotton spa towels
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hardwood floors with area rugs
- Daily housekeeping service. Iron/board on property.
- Extensive collection of New Orleans tour books and visitor guides
- Cordless telephones with free local and toll-free calls
- Individual door locks
- Multi-speed ceiling fans
- Complimentary wi-fi (latest technology Wireless-N) internet access for guests with laptops. No laptop, no problem! High speed internet and desktop flat-screen computer available in downstairs public areas for all guests to enjoy. You can even print boarding passes before you depart our B&B!
Guests generally do not need a car when visiting La Maison Marigny. For guests with a car, parking is available either on-street (free, limited availability) or at the nearby French Market secure parking lot (currently $22 for 8-12 hours). While we can almost always accommodate guest vehicles with the “on-street” permits, they are not guaranteed and are issued “first come first serve” upon arrival.
Please let us know of any specials need you have while staying at our Bourbon Street bed and breakfast.