All guest room accommodations at La Maison Marigny Bed and Breakfast on Bourbon include an antique or reproduction queen bed and private bath. The circa-1898 house is graced with 12-foot ceilings, giving all rooms a light, airy feel.
La Maison Marigny is entirely non-smoking; smoking is allowed only on the front porch or in the courtyard. For the enjoyment of other guests, we also have a "no pets" policy. Our house is not appropriate for children, and all guests must be at least 18 years of age. Guests with mobility issues should contact us prior to reserving a room, as our 19th-century house has stairs throughout.
Our newly-updated guest rooms feature:
• Private in-room bathrooms with Italian tile, Earth-friendly shampoos and bath gels by Bath & Body Works, hair dryer, additional storage space and other extras. ALL rooms have either a spacious shower or tub/shower combination.
• Custom bed linens (duvet covers, European shams, down-filled accent pillows, etc.) and window treatments by a noted local interior designer
• Comfortable Michael Kors luxury bedding with 300-count 100% cotton sheets
• 32"-42" flat screen high definition LCD panel televisions with 75-channel cable access and remote control
• Sony stereo/alarm clocks with iPod/iPhone playback and charging capabilities
• Oversized organic cotton spa towels made in the U.S.
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Hardwood floors with area rugs
• Daily housekeeping service. Iron/board on property.
• Extensive in-room collection of New Orleans tour books and visitor guides
• Cordless telephones with free local and toll-free calls
• Individual door locks
• Multi-speed ceiling fans
• Complimentary wi-fi (latest technology Wireless-N) internet access for guests with laptops. No laptop, no problem! High speed internet and desktop flat-screen computer available in downstairs public areas for all guests to enjoy. You can even print boarding passes before you depart our B&B!
Guests generally do not need a car when visiting La Maison Marigny. For guests with a car, parking is available either on-street (free, limited availability) or at the nearby French Market secure parking lot (currently $18 overnight). While we can almost always accommodate guest vehicles with the "on-street" permits, they are not guaranteed and are issued "first come first serve" upon arrival.