La Maison Marigny guest rooms are comfortable, clean and eco-friendly. All rooms have private bath and a host of amenities. For more specific room details, detailed information about our rates can be found on our amenities page.
As with all lodging establishments, however, rates do fluctuate a bit depending on demand within the market.
Our standard “minimum stay” requirements are two or three nights depending on seasonal demand and we are rarely able to accept stays of one night. We sometimes make an exception within seven days of arrival, however, so call us! Special rates and minimum stays apply for citywide events such as Mardi Gras, JazzFest, Sugar Bowl, Halloween and other high-demand periods.
Contact us or book online to get an accurate, up-to-the-minute quote. And be sure to check out our specials page for discounts and packages.
Policies and detailed information about our rates can be found on our reservations page.
Online room rates represent a $10/night savings over reservations made by phone!
Our room rates include:
- Room tariff
- All taxes/fees except the .50 per night lodging tax charged by the City of New Orleans
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Specially-prepared breakfast, complete with egg dishes such as quiche and homemade casseroles, sausage or bacon, delicious freshly-baked muffins, breads, and other pastries, a variety of cereals, fresh fruit, and great New Orleans-style coffees. Menu changes daily!
- Full access to the walled courtyard with outdoor seating and pavilion plus daily drink and snack selections available 24/7
- iPad, Android or Kindle tablets for guest use
- Wi-Fi High speed email/internet access via our guest computer or “Wireless-N” Wi-Fi internet access throughout the inn and everywhere on property.
Don’t forget to check out our specials and packages.