Our 2013 standard rates range from $149 to $189, depending on room type. As with all lodging establishments, however, rates do fluctuate a bit depending on demand within the market.
Our standard "minimum stay" requirements are two or three nights depending on seasonal demand and we are rarely able to accept stays of one night. We sometimes make an exception within seven days of arrival, however, so call us! Special rates apply for citywide events such as Mardi Gras, JazzFest, Sugar Bowl, Halloween and other high-demand periods.
Contact us or book online to get an accurate, up-to-the-minute quote. And be sure to check out our specials page for discounts and packages.
Policies and detailed information about our rates can be found on our reservations page. ONLINE ROOM RATES REPRESENT A $10/NIGHT SAVINGS OVER RESERVATIONS MADE BY PHONE!
Our room rates include:
• Room tariff
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Specially-prepared breakfast, complete with egg dishes such as quiche and homemade casseroles, sausage or bacon, delicious freshly-baked muffins, breads, and other pastries, a variety of cereals, fresh fruit, and great New Orleans-style coffees. Menu changes daily!
• Full access to the sunroom and our lush tropical walled courtyard plus daily drink and snack selections available 24/7
• Access to our extensive DVD library
• FREE local and long-distance calls to anywhere in the United States, plus landlines in SIXTY countries worldwide!
• High speed email/internet access via our guest computer or "Wireless-N" Wi-Fi internet access throughout the B&B and everywhere on property.
Don't forget to check out our specials and packages.