All guest room accommodations at La Maison Marigny on Bourbon include an antique or reproduction queen bed and private bath. The circa-1898 house is graced with 12-foot ceilings, giving all rooms a light, airy feel.
La Maison Marigny is entirely non-smoking; smoking is allowed only on the front porch or in the courtyard. For the enjoyment of other guests, we also have a “no pets” policy. Our house is not appropriate for children, and all guests must be at least 18 years of age. Guests with mobility issues should contact us prior to reserving a room, as our 19th-century house has stairs throughout.
Our guest rooms feature:
- Private in-room bathrooms with Italian tile, Earth-friendly shampoos and bath gels by Gilchrist & Soames, hair dryer, additional storage space and other extras. ALL rooms have either a spacious shower or tub/shower combination.
- Custom bed linens (duvet covers, European shams, down-filled accent pillows, etc.) and window treatments by a noted local interior designer
- Comfortable luxury bedding with minimum 300-count 100% cotton sheets
- 32″-42″ flat screen high definition LCD panel televisions with 75-channel cable access and remote control
- Sony stereo/alarm clocks with iPod/iPhone playback and charging capabilities
- Oversized Turkish cotton spa towels
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hardwood floors with area rugs
- Daily housekeeping service. Iron/board on property.
- Extensive collection of New Orleans tour books and visitor guides
- Cordless telephones with free local and toll-free calls
- Individual door locks
- Multi-speed ceiling fans
- Complimentary wi-fi (latest technology Wireless-N) internet access for guests with laptops. No laptop, no problem! High speed internet and desktop flat-screen computer available in downstairs public areas for all guests to enjoy. You can even print boarding passes before you depart our inn!
Guests generally do not need a car when visiting La Maison Marigny. For guests with a car, parking is available either on-street (free, limited availability) or at the nearby French Market secure parking lot (currently $22 for 8-12 hours).
Please let us know of any specials need you have while staying at our Bourbon Street bed and breakfast.