Every guest reservation is important to us; our policies are in place for the comfort and safety of all guests. A reservation made indicates that you agree to follow these policies.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with an acceptable credit card (American Express, MasterCard, or Visa), personal check or money order.
- You must provide the hosts with an approximate arrival time to ensure that someone will be available to greet you. (If arriving after 9pm, consult host so alternate check-in processes may be discussed!)
- Reservations are non-transferable and may not be sold to or through a third party.
- Our B&B is not appropriate for children under 18 years of age, and pets are not permitted on the premises.
- If you must cancel for any reason, you must do so within the timeframe quoted at the time of reservation (usually 14 days prior to arrival, with 30 days during special events or when booking multiple rooms). This cancellation policy will be supplied to you verbally when booking the reservation and in writing when you receive a confirmation. Refunds for reservations cancelled within the specified period will be issued only if we are able to rebook the accommodations. Please remember that our B&B is small and cancellations or early departures have a very negative impact on our operations.
Guests generally do not need a car when visiting La Maison Marigny. For guests with a car, parking is available either on-street (free, limited availability) or at the nearby French Market secure parking lot (currently $22 for 8-24 hours). While we can almost always accommodate guest vehicles with the “on-street” permits, they are not guaranteed and are issued “first come first serve” upon arrival.